Monday, March 3, 2014

Arsenic Blues




Publication: The Wild Magazine
Issue: #5 Spring 2014
Title: Arsenic Blues
Model: Codie Young
Photography: Nicolas Valois
Styling: Guillaume Boulez
Hair: Roberto Pagnini
Make-up: Topolino

There have been a lot of words on this blog recently and I'm proud of that but I couldn't pass up the chance to reblog this editorial. I am in love. It is just so beautiful. It is really stretching it to call this a fashion shoot, given the lack of clothes, but the artistic references are delicious. Codie's ethereal weirdness is utilised wonderfully, the colours are fantastic, it is creepy and serene all at once. I can't stop revisiting these images.

Chuck x

3 comments:

  1. WOW and I cannot get over how they made up her skin (particularly in the first photograph)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore her ability to change from an innocent kid into a lady vamp into a practically ghost! Thank you for sharing this ed! x

    ReplyDelete